To see how much you could save, use the slider below to enter your annual turnover:
Don't do investments/pensions? Use our fee calculator for mortgage, protection and general insurance firms to see the cost savings.
Alongside our regulatory support, we provide a broad range of complimentary and heavily discounted tools as part of SimplyBiz membership. With discounted and free tools for investments, back office, research and planning, plus our compliance services and 260 annual events, moving to SimplyBiz could be a cost effective switch.
What do you get for 2.5%?
- Access to compliance and pension helpdesks
- Access to documentation and guidance online and via weekly bulletins
- Access to over 400 learning and development events
- Access to a complete Investment service, including DD, guidance, documents, and solutions
- Access to mortgage, GI and Protection solutions
- Access to comprehensive marketing support
- Access to free and subsidised technology
- Access to Multi-media hub for all the news, views and support you need
To find out more about how we can support your business, call 01484 439128 or email new2@SimplyBiz.co.uk
Our fee of 2.5% of turnover (+VAT), will give you access to leading compliance and business support services, but through our technology deals, you could actually save money by joining us!
Use our calculator below to see what you could save on your technology costs.
|DT Dynamic Core||89||0|
|DT Dynamic Planner FULL||148||25|
|Synaptic Product & Fund research (inc Webline)||142||0|
|Additional Synaptic licence||142||17.50|
|Mortgage Brain **||22||0|
|The Key **||40||0|
|Intelliflo Mortgage licence||55.50||44.30|
|SimplySites - your own pre-populated, mobile optimised, website***||40||10|
|Deposit Sense (Cash Management tool) ^||40||25|
|Costs per month (excluding VAT)||0||0|
- AKG reports - usually £200 each, FREE from SimplyBiz
- AKG With Profits Report (1200 pages) - usually £1950, FREE from SimplyBiz
- Pension transfer Bureau - 50% of the fee payable
- Selectapension tools - preferential terms
- MoneyCorp for overseas purchases and foreign money transactions - 15% of profit
*Fees are subject to a collar of £181.73+VAT and a cap of £622.94+VAT and will increase by 5%, or inflation (whichever is higher), on the 1st January each year. SimplyBiz fees displayed are not inclusive of PII or FCA fees. **Mortgage brain is free subject to min 9 cases per quarter and The Key 18 per quarter. ***SimplySites is an exclusive offering, the market rate shown is for the lowest cost equivalent. ^Figure in table represents the cost of one Deposit Sense licence for one adviser. The discount increases with the purchase of two or more licences.